Roasted Tomato and Garlic Soup with Homemade Croutons
The best lunch for a cold Thursday: Roasted Tomato and Garlic Soup from Frugal Vegan (July 2017) and some easy homemade croutons.
Yields 2 servings
- 2 slices sandwich bread
- Coconut or olive oil cooking spray
- 1 Tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- Cut the crust off two slices of sandwich bread and then cut the slices into squares.
- Spray both sides of each piece with coconut or olive oil cooking spray, sprinkle with nutritional yeast and Italian seasoning.
- Bake at 300F for 15 minutes, or until crispy, flipping the pieces halfway through.
- Serve warm in your favorite soup or salad.